songs you should enjoy !

Wednesday 8 June 2011

ITS still a holiday!!

     Its been 1 week since the school holidays started and i keep getting scold by my mom, and neighbours and fathers sumhow...I want to go back to school as soon as posibble!! Its been trouble since i started holidaying for 2 weeks... AARON gets more STUPID and GAY....I'm lack of learning * acually i don't care *
     My third brother can run now....he's super cute and chubby... so, i've been waking early for the past week and now its somehow funner..but every morning my mom has to scold me to shut off the computer..P.S. my mom's mood is not that good in the mornings than in the nights... but some times at night past 10 she bacame fierse until the next morning..* i really meant to say next afternoon past 4...*  This is so annoying.. my FOLIO isn't done yet... my friends homework is not done yet... I'm suffering!!!   I always go for this family gatterings during holiday time but we did it evry sunday for the past 2 weeks and we ate in THE SAME RESTORAN!!!! i almost puke....teh~ this is what AARON looks like...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment