songs you should enjoy !

Sunday 15 May 2011

The Best*Worse* Day Of My Life

      This morning, i woke up early just for Sunday school and came back with a SLURPEE !!! I love to drink ice blended!! Its yummy, I can't last 1 day without it!!! Oh!!!Today i bought my own PS2 game.*baby game*....we didn't buy the memory card so i had to play the game all over again after the game is over *game over* >^<!          


         And later i must go out to the playground but.....it rained!!! It really annoying!!! And also......me and my brothers name weren't in the name list for the HRC family day.... .  


    * 大に蔵い増す*   Do you know my brother sceams like a girl....while like every hour of every day!!!!!! comparisom to every one...my brothers stinks!!@#$@$%$%$%#$^**&^%()!!!! Bit*ch



 

No comments:

Post a Comment