songs you should enjoy !

Monday 16 May 2011

better 2 worse....

      That day, Aaron pist me off.... he's GAY!!! And I had To wake up early tomorrow,.......mother downloding things....dad don't know where he gone to. And the test today was damn easy. Sivik And Mandrin... I'll totally score....
       I ask Wai Ling Sze for Facebook name.....I think and think once more and Changed my mind......Sat For 2 hours during Mandrin exam....Too boring too tell you.....Brian made the floor full of ink....I'm dead .....Gone to Facebook but can't log in!!! Computer 2 slow......Can't watch Anime or Tv for 2 week because of the upcoming azam.....Bored to deaf.... wanna die!!!!   but changed my mind.....I'm a bad Girl....Haven give Present to teacher for teacher's day....Awsome....
        Crazy.....I feel a diz right now......i'm gonna faint ......huhuhhuhuhuhu....i can see king neptune...hi wats up!!!! tomorrow wesk..no school!!!awsome......got to see BIG TIME RUSH yeah!!!!! play facebook all day...????!!@%@%
       starting Teacher's day next week...must pay RM1 AGAIN!!!!    i'm a good pengetua now!!!!  i can earn money by force......crazy but i like it...my life....like when i was 7 i like to chase boys away..and when i became 9 i enjoy playing with boys...cause i know a group of girls always gossip....

No comments:

Post a Comment