songs you should enjoy !

Saturday 14 May 2011

My original life

   today, i felt really boring just for fun i went out to the play ground to play...about 3 more hours later, i will be at my room studying like a pig,,after Sunday it will be Monday and Monday is the start of
  1. ujian pentengahan tahun 
  2. sivik test and mandrin test
   And Tuesday will be hari wesak.....no school!!

for time to time i always think i'm single but..i'm in love with all my friends and family...
I have 3 brothers
  1. Bryan_Peter_Kervin
  2. Nicholas_Peter_Kervin
  3. Douglas_Peter_Kervin
Of course i have a pair of parents....and i have 7 cousins in total
  1. 3_father's side_*Big.sister*
  2. 4_mother's side_*Big.sister*
To make this clear for all you jerks.....I <3 ANIME shows....so that means I <3 JAPAN!!!
日本、大好き!!そをにく。。。。

Christine, my cousin sister is the best....we meet since I was 1 years old...we play with each other every holiday when Christine visits my house. WE like to play together .....

Oh!!let me introduce you to my neighbours
  1. Aaron and Erik *who lives next door*
  2. Ahmad and Sarah *who lives near by*
  3. Li Hin and Ji Hin * who lives near by*
I'm a korea drama lover too....*DREAM HIGH* the show i watch the most...its the best....uhu!!!

I'm a Shugo Chara lover!!!
I love:-
  1. RAN ,MIKI , SU AND AMU
  2. KISEKI AND TADASE
  3. YORU AND IKUTO AND UTAU, IRU AND ERU
  4. I LOVE IT ALL!!!
P.S. i'm not a anime freak!!!don't misunderstood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment